Status
Not open for further replies.

speedog24

Mopar Lover
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. I'm working on the restoration of my '74 dart swinger, and am looking to upgrade the brakes. I'm in college and I don't have a lot of extra cash for a new wilwood or similar setup, plus I'd like to stay SBP. I'm looking for a complete setup for the front of my dart, it currently has drums, so I need everything. If anybody has a set laying around, I'd be glad to pay what they're worth!!

Since you are in college-dont have money-small bolt pattern?What do you feel would be a good price or something you could afford?

Well technically I could afford $800 for a "brand new" setup, but if I could get a set for $400-$500 then I will have more money for other stuff I need, like upholstery and such. So I'm trying to keep costs to a minimum so I can get the car on the road sooner

I see the Kelsey's coming up for sale about every month or so on FABO, but they seem to get snatched quickly. Scarebird makes a disk kit for sbp using some off the shelf parts that I think average about $500 that I am considering.

I have a complete set up I just took off my daughters 70 dart. Upper control arms, lower control arms, disk brakes, steering linkage. All new or rebuilt parts with about 1k miles on them.

I have a complete set up I just took off my daughters 70 dart. Upper control arms, lower control arms, disk brakes, steering linkage. All new or rebuilt parts with about 1k miles on them.

Just PM'd you

Not to be the bearer of bad news but I am pretty sure 1973 and newer are different than their earlier sisters. I have heard rumors that they will work if you change the upper control arms but I am unsure (maybe some of you other guys can confirm it). I have a spindle and brake set from an 81 F-body. My interchange says they fit the 73 and up A-bodies. I have to check, but I think it is BBP. I have a prop valve from a 74 Charger that will work but I don't have a master and/or power booster. Earlier booster and masters should work though. Please PM me for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back