SBP Kelsey Hayes disc brake setup

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try posting this in the wanted section since you are wanting the parts. Most sellers will never see this because it is a tech forum. Good Luck in your search.

Looking to buy whatever is needed to convert front SBP drum brakes to front SBP disc setup ...
Thanks

I have a number of sets of Kelsey-Hayes disc brakes. I can provide you with a set pulled from a '71 duster for $225. plus shipping. You would need to have the calipers rebuilt and at least the rotors turned plus new pads.

I also can provide you with completely reconditioned set that includes new rotors, studs and stainless steel pistons and brake line for $650. plus shipping. With regular steel pistons and lines it would be $100. less.

Also anything in between such as with turned original rotors and studs and rebuilt calipers. Price determined by what I have to do but they would be bolt-on ready.

You didn' say what year but if it is 1966 or earlier you will probably want to upgrade to a dual piston master cyclinder so you would need new front brake lines and the appropriate proportioning valve. I have 1966 cars so I use the '67 dart master cyclinder and valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back