-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71dswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
14x5.5 sbp rally wheels for sale ,need some work but fixable 200.00 sorry no center caps or trim rings,came with car I bought and don't need them,thanks for looking
20160410_114141.jpg

Hello, I'm not sure how this works but I'm interested in these wheels!
I'm not sure it's the first time for me sell something , I usually buy things , I know that you need a pay pal account to make transaction, do have an account?

yes I have paypal, but how do you pm to exchange info?
Yes. Start a conversation and work out the details there. Clink on the other persons avatar and select start vonvrrsation.

ok thanks, I still am not sure how to pm but i'll look for your response and reply to it
Hey Jim just got shipping quote it gonna be about 100 for shipping just tell me what you wanna do, if you wanna move forward in the process send me full name and shipping address Thanks

Victor

Hey Jim just got shipping quote it gonna be about 100 for shipping just tell me what you wanna do, if you wanna move forward in the process send me full name and shipping address Thanks

Victor
Victor, that's about what I thought it would be, would you take 175 for the rims? that would help me out a lot let me know thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back