-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartkory

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im selling my set of sbp rallys with center caps for $300. They were only on my car for about a year and a half and are in great shape. The rears are 15x7's and the fronts are 14x7's. They are the widest rim you can pretty much get on a stock 1966 dart. Let me know if you're interested, and if you need pics pm me an email or cell phone number and I can send you pics (I haven't figured out how to load them on this sight). Thanks Dartkory

Do you still have the 14"x7", and are they complete center and rings? If you have pics. would like to see them! Thanks

yes i still have em but they are 15x7's for back and 14x7's for front. and I dont have the rings because I liked the look of them without the rings more on my car so I never bothered getting them.

i have pics of the 14x7's I can send you, but i prefer to sell all 4 together. pm me your email and i can send you the pics

hey dubberd1, there is someone interested in the 15's from this site if you only wanted the 14's. But wrencher has first dibs so far and he said he will let me know by tomorrow if he will be wanting them. Thanks Kory

i have pics of the 14x7's I can send you, but i prefer to sell all 4 together. pm me your email and i can send you the pics
What is the backset and do you have the centers to go with them. Thanks Dave

Hello, I sent you a pm, After checking with UPS on the shipping, I have elected to pass on these wheels. Thanks for your patience Kory

They look very good in the pictures though, and whoever buys them wont be disappointed.

edit:
after checking USPS, they are a little cheaper, at least for me they were

$200? I cant go any lower but I need the garage space and I figured with how much shipping is I have no choice but to lower the price a little. but I feel that after shipping $350-$400 would still be a good price for how nice these wheels and center caps are. Let me know if you have any questions. thanks -kory

If you still have these I would like to see a picture as I have a 65 Val custom 100 looking for rims and rubber. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back