Sbp to bbp. Adapter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of 4 like new condition adapters. i'll let them go for 150.00 and include shipping to the lower 48 states. PM me if interested.

OK looks like you are the one I need to talk to. How do the adapter effect the size of tire and wheel you can put on my 64 dart. Don't plan on big tires or wheels, what lug bolts do they use not shire how to pm yet

Well depending on the ones you get like mine from summit they were an inch wide so it set my wheels one inch wider which wasn't a big deal and I had 15-8 with 255/60/15 in tires and it fit good. They can go on ur dart they convert ur small bolt patterns to the large bolt pattern and to pm other people all u do is click on there name and it would say send a private message

ask Dustya_383 he has some he might want to sell because he is changing to better axels

Yo Moe,
If you decide not to get adapters or if you dont spring for Demon428s mags, I also have a bunch of Slotted Mags (SBP & BBP). Demon428s are a really good deal. I bought a bunch of stuff off him recently and saw them first hand and I peed my pants a little bit when I noticed them. Theyre in really good shape and hes also a real good guy to deal with. If you dont pick them up, i definitely plan to snap em up in the next couple weeks. Heads up Russell! Ill probably also grab the trunk lid and/or scoop-hood if you still have them.

Im a slot mag freek and i always have several on hand. Right now in Small Bolt Pattern, I have:

2) 14x10s
2) 14x8s
2) 14x6

The 8s & the 6s are on my Demon right now and they fit great. If you want, email me @ [email protected] and I can send you pics. Good luck!

OK bought the adapters from fanofpetty,and I just got a lead on some 14 in slotted mags on Portland sbp with tires I get the pics and price Monday. Kinda on a budget as I just retired in January. Should have been buying when I was working ( lol) just got to remember it's a driver not for show

Thanks for all the input, Moe

iv'e ran those wheel adaptors before.....there is plenty of threads for a stock lug nut to still have a few threads past the nut...in thirty years of playing with mopars I have seen hundreds of the adaptors and only seen two broken ones from some wingnut with an impact gun...I wouldnt put them on a race car but for normal cruising they seem to be fine....of course this is just my opinion,I'd like to see this law prohibiting use of wheel adaptors...thats a new one on me.....
THEY ARE NOT SAFE TO USE.... THERE ISN'T ENOUGHT THREADS ON THE LUGS ( WHEEL STUDS ) TO RETAIN THEM. IN FACT, the are not legal in any state, I am not a cop, just trying to be of help

mopar charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back