SBP with 15's?

-

Her1970

Reaction score
Do they make 15's with the SBP? If so, who? 70 dart all stock, what is the backspacing I should look for?

Currently have SBP 14'' Crager SS's and I am wanting to go to 15's but not change over to BBP.

Nobody stocks 15" sbp wheels. They have to be custom made. Stockton Wheels will do it but it is pricey and I have heard it takes awhile.

I checked another recent thread and FABO member pgkeating says he had some custom work done reasonably...pm him and maybe he can steer you in the right direction.

Personally I think 14"ers look just fine, especially considering the expense of new wheels... hope you don't mind me adding my 2 cents.

they make cragar ss wheels in 15
check summitracing.com and I believe they carry other 15 inchers too in SBP

I bet you want more tire choices right? With 14's the sizes are limited to 245 60R 14's for the rear. That's the biggest I have found in my searches. I have 14 inch Cragers right now in SBP. I am good for now!

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

They make numerous wheels in sbp 15". Check out ebay, summitt and jegs. You can get stock type steel rally wheels and aluminum. All in stock at Summitt and Jegs.

15" SPB Centerline wheels.

Wylde1.

014.jpg

022.jpg

026.jpg

002.jpg

YOU JUST MISSED OUT ... ON EBAY about 1 week ago there were 2 ralleys with SBP and 15 inch .... I DID NOT think they sold ... Keep an eye out on EBAY ... USE MOPAR WHEEL key word ....

If they dont make em anymore than summit and newstalgia should update their site...doubt it though

The guy that made my steel wheels (for my 68 GTS) charged $95 for 15X7 and $100 for 15X8 + actual shipping. Since he uses a donor SBP center and mates (weld and balances) it to a 15" hoop, he can make whatever offset you need. I believe mine were 4.5" offset.

He's very knowledgable and I found he was almost finishing my thoughts as I rambled on about my "needs" during our phone conversation. He's been doing this type of work a long time and actually makes wheels for the previously mentioned distributors.

I doubt you'll find any better deal @ the big box car stores/on-line. It was also nice to talk to this small business owner and help him keep his employees busy and doors open.

FWIW, I was after the stock look (dog dish/poverty caps etc.), not tire selection. I had seen another GTS on this site with the 15's filling up the wheel wells and like the look.... plus it puts more rubber under me as I have the big T-bars, F&R Hellwigs and KYBs underneath.

PM me if you'd like additional contact info.

Pete

-
Back