Not open for further replies.

csx711

69 Dart GT Lemon Twist 512 68 HT Satellite 340
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a race pack data logger for sale. Note this unit is a older system which is still in great working status. The unit was service before I've purchased during past late spring. There's nothing wrong with the system I'm just liquidating a few things for my engine build that I am in process of doing at the moment. The sc1000 are a great unit, info from racepak technical support group which they told me these systems are a much more stable system than the new ones. The only downfall is there's not much service left on the older unit's or even none, but new software does run this unit.

I do get a lot of questions about the racepak from private messages so I will be transparent about the questions I get from PM emails. My answer to everyone is. If you buy yourself a thousand dollar performance part like a cylinder head and or roller cam and you blow your engine up. " to be clear anyone should agree on this you do or not able to send that part back to be refurbished or to be repaired for warranty .you are on your own and you eat the cost. " FYI it R&D and part of racing.

Therefore I purchase my unit from reputable professional racer and engine builder that's on the circuit still . I paid more than my asking price which is $1,000 it's a great fair price for Data Logger for any type of race vehicle going down the track brand new systems you can do your research or more than $3,500 for what my pack has for options there might be some options that might not have as some of the new ones but like I said that's part of equipment revisions. It's a great starting unit for somebody getting out there and doing some racing and some data logging on their car for accurate tuning and keeping your investment safe.

This post by no means is meant to B negative or say anything derogatory to people I just want to keep you informed I just want to sell a great product because I don't need it at this point on my project and I like to push a forward for somebody that needs it for their project going forward this is all positive stuff I'm a racer and everybody on this forms a racer I'm just trying to sell a product to help other people out that's it.

firm: $1000

Herman

Last edited:
@admin...i am getting a security error trying to load images..i tried a few different ways..

Herman

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back