Scale Models

-

Slanted66

Reaction score
I am about out of money for my Dart...looking for one I can afford to work on . I cannot seem to find any kits for a 1966 Dart...any ideas????

I've seen a couple of kits of Gene Snows altered wheel base '66 Dart Rambunctious, AMT I think and also a resin body(big$$for it)kit of it. Thats the only '66 I've seen. I don't understand why some of the diecast makers haven't made some early A's up.....I've seen '63Novas and old odd Fords and some other oddball years and models made up, wish they would fill this blank spot!!!

I just bought a '65 off of eBay. Don't think it's a complete kit, think it's just the body, chassis, chrome and glass. No wheels/tires or motor that I know of.

Quote "THIS IS A VERY NICE RESIN 1965 DODGE DART COMPLETE KIT... THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED EXCEPT THE WHEELS AND TIRES OF YOUR CHOICE... THIS IS A VERY NICE CASTING AND WITH VERY LITTLE WORK WILL MAKE A REALLY NICE MODEL... THIS IS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP TO YOUR FRONT DOOR NO WAITING FOR YOUR RESIN ITEMS HERE!!!... YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS AUCTION!!!... "

Check out my 1970 Dart Swinger resin kit, got it off of ebay, I believe there is another one on there right now. 8)

Picture 311.jpg

Picture 312.jpg

Picture 313.jpg

If you dont mind spending a few bucks, Check out Speed City Resin. They build kits and bodies for cars not offered by the regular model car companies Revel, AMT, Etc.

It might be worth spending if its what your looking for! there are also other companys building resin kits!

they have a 66 Dart

http://www.speedcityresin.com/Gallery1.html

I just bought a '65 off of eBay. Don't think it's a complete kit, think it's just the body, chassis, chrome and glass. No wheels/tires or motor that I know of.

Quote "THIS IS A VERY NICE RESIN 1965 DODGE DART COMPLETE KIT... THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED EXCEPT THE WHEELS AND TIRES OF YOUR CHOICE... THIS IS A VERY NICE CASTING AND WITH VERY LITTLE WORK WILL MAKE A REALLY NICE MODEL... THIS IS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP TO YOUR FRONT DOOR NO WAITING FOR YOUR RESIN ITEMS HERE!!!... YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS AUCTION!!!... "
Hey Comoxian...does this kit have an altered wheel base body?? Seen a '65too with alt wheel base but I wanted one not altered.(sorry I know my bad for asking on Slanted's thread, maybe more info the better will help him out?)

-
Back