scam alert headers

-

35regal

Reaction score
so far i been scammed, does anybody know a john darling from clarklake ,mi? he has a set of headers on craigslist advertised as 1 3/4 small block headers, so i jumped on the deal, i paid him via green dot card-like a pre paid credit card. i was worried that they wernt 1 3/4, i called him and asked him to verify the part# on the header flange, they are 1 5/8 ,so i asked him not to send them ,that i already have headers that size, he was pleasant and understanding, he said he was going out of town and would send it back thru pay pal, as of yet i havent seen a dime. we are only talking about a 100.00 bucks. he used the prepaid card on the 23rd of august, today is the first. i could really use the 100.00 back, he also has a nice looking set of big-block hugger headers on craigslist also.i have his bussiness phone # if everyone wants to take a turn a phone harrass him!:violent1:

i trusted him, he said he measured outside tube and it was 1 3/4 , when i asked for the part # it came back as hedman 1 5/8. i havent received the headers nor the money!!

I hope I don't have to send another postal fraud employee to another non member here. But I will :sign1:
They are getting to know me by know, But it has been awhile :computer:
Keep us updated.
I can't get anyone over there till after the Memorial day 35regal..
If this is not resolve by then, Yes I will take the time to right a report.
Being retired has it's benefits :usa2:

Brian
I really hate dishonesty...it's a shame people like that are out there. The bad thing is us as Mopar brothers and sisters tend to trust each other so much and people take advantage of us

MeMike, You da man!!! :D

The ad states:

Used set of Headman headers for a-body Mopar 318, 340, 360. 1 5/8" primaries and 3" collectors.

It's been changed, Tracy. It says 1 5/8 now and the price has been lowered to 75.

"Used set of Headman headers for a-body Mopar 318, 340, 360. 1 5/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Used one summer then switched to big block.

Need to be repainted but they are in great shape.

Headman Part Number 78050

$75 or best."

Just checked it.....does say 1 5/8".....Used set of Headman headers for a-body Mopar 318, 340, 360. 1 5/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Used one summer then switched to big block.

Uh, no it doesn't

Here's a direct paste and copy quote from it and it says 1-3/4 primaries

Again here is a direct link to the ad. Check it out for yourself

http://jxn.craigslist.org/pts/2558192517.html

I must be seeing things then because I still see
"Used set of Headman headers for a-body Mopar 318, 340, 360. 1 5/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Used one summer then switched to big block."
On that link you have there, what's with that ??

I must be seeing things then because I still see
"Used set of Headman headers for a-body Mopar 318, 340, 360. 1 5/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Used one summer then switched to big block."
On that link you have there, what's with that ??

It's not you. I think I figured it out. My computer keeps cookies and every time I went to it it just showed what it looked like at first, if that makes sense. I just clicked on it again and it still showed 1-3/4 headers. I hit the refresh button and it changed to 1-5/8 headers.

Sorry about the confusion. Stinking computers:violent1:

thanks for your support, the first add stated 1 3/4 for a body used 1 summer. REGARDLESS- I DONT HAVE THE HEADERS NOR MY MONEY, he wont return my email or calls, but --- i know where his wife works and the phone#.... i found that by google his wifes name from her paypal account. since he owns his own bussiness i can call the BBB. ill f--- with him everday, im sure he doesnt want me calling his wifes work, that ought to be worth a 100.00 bucks.his phone # is 734 769 9741 his name is john, or email him from jackson,mi craigslist.

Just stay clear of that joker, and it won't matter what his ad claims at the moment.

Thanks for the "heads up", Regal. :thumbup:

Post his address if you have it. I travel between Detroit and Chicago often. Average about once/month. My ex lives there and we bring the kids back and forth for visits. I pass through Jackson, MI on the way.

I also have a couple of hats that I bought in Dearborn for someone and they then didn't want them. One is blue and stiched says "POLICE", the other says "FEDERAL AGENT". I wouldn't say I was one of those, just stop by wearing the hat stating that I had a complaint about him taking money and not shipping the product or refund. We'll let him make all of the inferences, especially after he sees me leave in my Impala (typical police vehicle). Then I could state "I'll be back in a week if you don't straighten this matter out..."

Option 2. I did find a full "industrial size" roll of toilet paper in the parking lot of my local Ace hardware four days ago and picked it up. I'm saving it for someone to piss me or my son & his crew off and then we can TP them.... I also have quite a few old eggs in my fridge that I need to dispose of....

But that's why I usually like to use Postal Money Orders and send them in the mail. If you get stiffed, you then can press Federal Charges against them. Then he'll be full of regrets when Bubba makes him his b!tch in jail...

thanks for your support, the first add stated 1 3/4 for a body used 1 summer. REGARDLESS- I DONT HAVE THE HEADERS NOR MY MONEY, he wont return my email or calls, but --- i know where his wife works and the phone#.... i found that by google his wifes name from her paypal account. since he owns his own bussiness i can call the BBB. ill f--- with him everday, im sure he doesnt want me calling his wifes work, that ought to be worth a 100.00 bucks.his phone # is 734 769 9741 his name is john, or email him from jackson,mi craigslist.

Post the info business name etc, I live 20 minutes from there.

Send Stewie Griffin over to collect...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKZTIBUJ39I&feature=related"]Family Guy- Where's my money? - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back