Scam Alert

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A/MP

Reaction score
There was a pair of ported J heads on Ebay recently on sale. IT WAS A SCAM. SURPRISE! An ad for them showed up on this website under "Parts for Sale"at this website.

So, alot of people will end an auction if the item is listed localy. I saw the other post on this site for them and it didn't seem like he was trying to scam anyone just looked like a guy with a set of heads for sale who was putting the word out. If it gets sold it gets sold who cares if it's listed on ebay and then it gets sold somewhere else.

There was also a swinger on this site for sale the other day. I had made arrangements to pay for it on monday and I asked him to mark it sold. He called me and asked if I would just western union the money...Then I found it on ebay 7 day auction and a ton of other sites...Not for sure if it was a scam, but I sure backed out of the deal. When I did, it immediately was marked sold!

This is why the BBD site is closing the classifieds. Sucks that the douche bags have to ruin it for all. I hope this doesn't lead to this site loosing it's classifieds.

dusterdood said:
This is why the BBD site is closing the classifieds. Sucks that the douche bags have to ruin it for all. I hope this doesn't lead to this site loosing it's classifieds.

It wasn't a scam -- check out the ad in the classifieds -- the guy's eBay acct was phished...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back