-
Status
Not open for further replies.

grassy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Plymouth Scamp. Rust free car from Kansas. Car was just painted with the hood scoop added this winter. A new front windshield was installed. It has a 6 point roll cage and out dated 5 point harnesses in both front seats. This car runs 11.3x @ 119.xx . with a 1.5x 60 foot time. It has a 440 ci engine with 11-1 forged speed pro pistons. 440 Source con. rods and was balanced by A&J auto. The steel heads have 2.14/1.81 valves. The valve train is all roller with new Herbert lifters and crane rockers. A Mopar M1 intake with a Barry Grant 850 Mighty Demon carb. The exhaust is a set of 2inch TTI headers with 3.5 inch collectors with 3 inch exhaust and hooker mufflers. Msd 6al with adjustable rev limiter and timing control. 727 trans was fully rebuilt and has a Turbo Action reverse manual valve body. Victory drive shaft and an 8 3/4 rear with CALTRACS traction system. Nodular center section with strange 3.91 gears.
342dea700.jpg
This is a great street/strip car Selling car with trailer. Its and open deck homebuild car trailer. I live in Newfoundland and can arrange to drop the car/trailer @ the ferry for pick-up. Many orginal parts I have removed from the car can be included with the car.(bench seat, heater box...). I have a new itch and must sell this car to scratch it...

Asking $25000. and of course there is much more invested.
1963 Plymouth Belvedere Max Wedge Clone Very clean and highly detailed car that will turn heads at any local car show, cruise night or drag race. The sight and sound of this car draws attention where ever it goes. People can not believe it only has a little .509 Hydraulic cam. If you do not want attention and having to answer a lot of questions than this car is not for you. Engine: -1968 440 with less than 1000 miles on fresh rebuild -steel crank(10/10),ARP main studs -Milodon oil pan and pickup -Melling HV oil pump -System 1 reusable oil filter -reworked LY rods with ARP bolts -TRW 10.5 pistons -.509 hydraulic purple shaft(no maintenance) -Edelbrock aluminum heads CNC’d machined hand blended by Modern Cylinder Heads in Michigan.
32edea700.jpg
Heads had the Edelbrock lettering removed and painted factory color so they look stock. -Edelbrock Performer RPM intake -Holley 850 dp (brand new) -Mopar Performance electronic distributor -MSD 6A ignition box -
Headman headers

I recognize the belvedere, I think.... last time i saw it I swore it had a Stage II 426 with a solid cam....

Is it the same car? What's the asking price in its current form?

Thanks

The scamp is 25K but no number on the Belvedere..I mentioned in a previous post that Drag racing has died or gone underground..I know of only on track and that is in PEI..

BTW, there is an e-mail addy if you want to contact him..

Ian.

Grassy 5 yes 5 tracks in the Maritimes one of em not far from you(Bridgewater)

You are kidding....Blow me away....I know the one at Oyster bay bridge..it is in rough shape the last time I looked.....where is the one in Bridgewater ? I guess that makes sense..I ran into a Blue Duster tricked out in drag gear last year when I started driving from New Ross to new Germany..

Do they keep a low profile like MX in NS ?

Ian.

Grassy,Maritime drag racing assoc. home page,also check cool videos on youtube under Cape Breton drag racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back