Scamp Interior parts

-

rp23g7

Reaction score
There seems to be a conspiracy against Valiant/Scamp owners both at Year One and The Paddock.

They have Duster/Dart/Demon door panels etc, but nothing for Scamp/Valiant cars, at least not listed.

Are they the same panels, or do they have dodge script on them?

AdamR said:
They are the same as Dart/ Duster panels.

Yep,what Adam said.

Since the bodies are the same there is no reason to use different interior.

Ok thanks you guys. Now if i could find the same door panels as the one that the original owner used in the rear.

paddock was no help for my scamp.year one was great.nice scamps guys I cant post any pic of mine.

Not the best picture but mine look like these. I also need a front set.

IM000521.jpg

IM000521.jpg

Have you checked Legendary Interiors? In their catalog they have "shape" diagrams of the rear panels that may help you feel better before placing an order. Scamp panels are listed in Legendary's catalog with the Dart/Duster panels as they are the same. On-line I can't see Scamp listed but in their catalog it is shown. The catalog is free....... Hope this helps.

There's a guy on ebay selling door panels for a good price. a1canvas. He sells Legendary products. He listed a set of all four panels for my Barracuda for $314.50 or best offer, with $1 shipping. That's cheaper than The Paddock, Layson's, etc, & they charge more for shipping. He has an ebay store, A1 Customs, with just about everything you could want from Legendary.

Hows your headliner, I might have one for your car. It's a black either 5 or 6 bow with the bows and new clips. I't's still in the box and Im just down the freeway from you in Newcastle.

Hey 360, headliner looks ok, but i may install a new one down the road, how much do you want for it? BTW, those interior pictures will be posted tonight after work.

I looked on Legendarys site, I dont know if they have the right color. The rear side panels are kind of blueish grey, with the metal part on the upper part kind of a light grey.

360scamp said:
Hows your headliner, I might have one for your car. It's a black either 5 or 6 bow with the bows and new clips. I't's still in the box and Im just down the freeway from you in Newcastle.

What headliner is in your cars ,the board or the perferated material one?
Mine has the board and it's coming apart,Dante's is making new one's but i might change to the regular material headliner.

My 73 has the hardboard headliner in it and my girlfriends 72 came with the perferated material. When we ordered everything from Y.O. for the rest on hers we ordered the soft headliner and then differant guys on ebay started to sell the hardboard so we are ganna go with one of those.
There is one guy on ebay that is selling the Hardboard headliner with the sail pannels, most of the others don't.

360scamp said:
There is one guy on ebay that is selling the Hardboard headliner with the sail pannels, most of the others don't.

Got a link?
If i find a good deal on one maybe i'll put the board liner back in.

The new one's from Dante are a lot more expensive than the other perforated headliner.

I just did a search on ebay and the only one that is comming up is the one with the black foam crap on it that Dante is selling. There used to be a guy that sold the headliner and 2 sail panels with no foam or cove.ring on it (like the one in my car) for $175 + shipping.

Kev, yours has the hard headliner in it ? Is your car a 71 or 72 ?

the pictures wont upload. If you would like to see them i can email them to you

-
Back