Status
Not open for further replies.

ScampMike

Despicable Damn Yankee
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
this is mostly a feeler to see what is out there - I am looking for a 70-73 Dart or Scamp (no Dusters or Dart Sports please). A clean title is a must and prefer incomplete cars as I am looking for a project. I am picky about this and in no hurry what so ever, so please don't take it wrong if I say no... what I mostly need is a decent platform to build from - good frame, good body. What ya got!? Thanks!

I'll sell you my 74 dart... its got a 70 tail panel, so that averages to a 72 right?

I have a 71 Scamp project car I will not get to. Original V8, PS car, clean title. Stored inside for the last 10 yrs or so. Even the dash pad is not cracked. The body has minimal rust from the vinyl top on the sail panels, but would be an easy fix. Floors & trunk are solid. All glass is good, and parchment bench seat interior. I was setting it up for 4-spd and have nice hump and very nice pedals for it. The car was going to be a 451 4-spd car, but I have other projects ahead of it. I'm in North Central Florida.

49T&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back