Scamp progress

-

H22A4

Does anyone read this?
Reaction score
It's almost done... just need to get the vinyl top put on and then the front and back windows can go on. The rocker panel chrome strip is next but I'm undecided on the wheel wheel trim. I've got a new set of 4 but might see how it looks when it's all together minus the wheel trim before putting them on. Also need to polish the chrome bumpers.

The neighbor heard the exhaust and checked it out.

Here's the thread on what it looked like a few months ago:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=14449&highlight=H22a4

alley.jpg

alley1.jpg

alley3.jpg

alley.jpg

alley.jpg

alley1.jpg

alley1.jpg

alley3.jpg

alley3.jpg

Looking Great! Had to check out the full resto link and am very impressed with the metal & bodywork. Especially liked the top inner fender lip they fabbed. I LOVE that color, it's RICH.

Here are some recent pictures with the rocker trim and new wheel well trim installed. I'm dying to wash it since it's quite dusty. Only thing holding me up now is sourcing the correct color and pattern vinyl top.... two weeks and still waiting to hear back from some shops.

driver side shot 4.jpg

drivers rear shot 3.jpg

drivers side shot.jpg

front passenger side.jpg

What a pear of a car!! Congratulations H22A4.:cheers:
Your hard work and time sure turned it into a diamond
The neighbor seen a nice car, and know they see what you have been doing
with some of your time. Look's perfect:-D

Thanks for the comments... here's what under the hood after detailing it.

engine%201.jpg
engine%202.jpg
engine%203.jpg

engine%201.jpg

engine%201.jpg

engine%202.jpg

engine%202.jpg

engine%203.jpg

engine%203.jpg

I have got to get me a car soon!!
That looks good and neat under there.
Congradgalations H22A4.:grin:

Great job!! Where did you get the new wheel trim chrome.... i just purchase a 75 and want to do some restoration. Also if you don't mind what is the actual colour of the paintÉ

Thanks

That looks good! Can't wait to see it with the top installed. And FWIW, it doesn't look too bad on the stock wheels (but you can never go wrong with Cragar's!)

-
Back