Scamp wins money 1st time out!!

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
Got down to 7 cars at the annual Night of Fire last night when they pulled the plug and split the purse. Didn't get out of there until 3:30 am.

378341941.jpg

The car works absolutely great, no issues at all. 10.45 @ 126.58

Whats the setup?

I like it,ALL BUSINESS!
*thumbs up*

way to go man, i wanted to go but couldnt make it.

It was great, even though it was a late night. Too bad you couldn't make it, there were a lot of Mopars there.

Whats the setup?

I like it,ALL BUSINESS!
*thumbs up*

It's a 2x3 chassis, mild steel cage, 4 link rear and strut front end. MP 360 short block, W5 heads, M1 intake, Hughes flat tappet cam. Turbo Action 4200 9" converter in a 904, 8.75 aluminum carrier rear with 4.86 pro gears. 14.5x32 Toyo slicks.

Congrat's are in order here Jones a 10.45 ride would put you in the 10.50 big money run they have in Memphis Good to here the great news sir

nemesis I will guess about :-k:-k 12.50 ta 1 :dontknow: I just had to :toothy10: Let's see how close I am :toothy10:

Hell yeah, the car looks great up in the air! How about a video of a pass? I bet it sounds awesome! Way to go Jones!

Congratulations!! It is always nice when a plan comes together.

Video would be cool if you had one.

Hi Guitar , Good Job. Put It On Trailer And Get To Sunshine Dragstrip In Clearwater In Morning.they Are Paying 2500.00 To Winn. 50.00 . Ent. Bracket Race.Gate opens at 9am. T/ Triales At 11.00, I Will Be There With Dart. Call Me 727 237 7166. Gary,flboatman1 SAT NOV 28

I had to work today Gary, there was no way around it for me I've been sick all week. I would have loved to have gone though. How'd you do?

I had to work today Gary, there was no way around it for me I've been sick all week. I would have loved to have gone though. How'd you do?
HI GUITAR SAT WAS A TOTAL LOST CAUSE THEY HAD A BAD ACCIDENT FRI NIGHT. BECAUSE THEY DID'NT CHECK TRACK FOR MOISTURE, AND A 58 VETTE SUPER PRO CAR HIT THE WALL. TOTAL LOSS . SO THEY RAN FRI RACE IN PLACE OF SAT RACE AND SAT RACE WAS POSTPONED TO AFTER 3 IN AFTERNOON. AND THEY WERE ONLY GIVE 1 TIME RUN , I NEED AT LEAST 1 IN EACH LANE AND 1 MORE TO EQUAL OUT THE FIRST 2 . SO I LOADED UP AND WENT HOME WHAT A WASTE. I WILL NEVER RACE ON ONE OF THEIR TWO TRACKS AGAIN, BRADENTON AND SUNSHINE MOTOR SPORTS. I WILL BE AT LAKELAND NEXT SAT NIGHT. THANKS GARY

Cool Jonesy! Gotta be happy,cuz I know I would be! Hopefully my car performs as well..

WTG, glad to see you got it completed. ANd nothing like taking home some money on the first outing

-
Back