Scat Pack Decal Position

-

cecil4speed

Reaction score
Good morning guys. Can anyone tell me what the exact location is when installing the rear quarter window Scat Pack Bumble bees on a Dart, and they go on the inside correct ? Thanks to anyone who can help, Keith.

I believe you are correct as to the decals on the inside. I believe they go at the lower end of the rear Bombay windows next to the window latch, from the outside you would see the decal and the chrome mount for the window latch would be behind it if you were looking at the decals from the front side of the window closest to the door. Hope this helps!!!

Thanks dustermaniac. I know they go back in the rear lower corner, but my windows are roll up, so I have no latch as a reference point to measure from. I'd like to know approximately how far up from the bottom, say the window felts, and how far from the corner and top they go. Some times magazines put various decal locations in their question and answer letter sections, but I can't seem to find these bee locations. Thanks.

Unfortunatly, I have a Duster or I would measure and kind of get you in the ballpark of where to stick em, There will be someone out here who will be able to get you the exact location, I am sure of this!!!!!

The decals I bought had the backing paper cut as a template. Just position them in the back bottom edge of the window, and remove the backing paper, and they are in the correct position. If yours don't have the backing paper template, PM me and I will measure mine (with photos) for you.

Pm sent. Thanks guys.

The decals I bought had the backing paper cut as a template. Just position them in the back bottom edge of the window, and remove the backing paper, and they are in the correct position. If yours don't have the backing paper template, PM me and I will measure mine (with photos) for you.

i really doubt that there is an "exact" position.. but they go at the back of the window...

wheels004.jpg

-
Back