Scat seat adapter fit?

-

lopeha

Reaction score
20220216_144125.jpg
20220216_144125.jpg
Bought a set of Scat seats & the supposed seat adapters to bolt to the floor. I have tried every way to lay them & they just don't seem like the correct ones, although the techs at Scat say they are correct.

What car are we talking about and are you going from a bench to buckets? Need more info for help.

'67 Barracuda Fastback with factory buckets. Going to Scat Sportsman seats. The adapters that are sold don't line up any I can see with the existing mounting holes.

Are there any dimples on the floor? I went from a bench to buckets in a 74 Duster and there were dimples on the floor in a different location then the bench seat. Could it be you have to use where bench seat was secured to the floor? You may just have to drill your own holes for that adapter.

Probably so. Just a shame they sell the piece to fit my car & it doesn't even come close.

Tried to post pics but keep getting a "Security Error" notice

If you have studs on the tracks and you have to drill the floor, put red lipstick on the studs and blue or brown tape on the floor and you'll have a good mark.

-
Back