Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My last Schecter up for sale, Black C1, Bolt on neck, EMG 85, its 10 years old and could use a good polish. has a chip and some belt rash on the back.

$250obo plus shipping.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 005.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 322
  • 013.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 010.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 323
Good luck with the sale man! Looks like a pretty good deal.

Thanks, Hopefully it will go fast. If not I may have to put my modified Epiphone Les Paul Standard up and see if I have better luck with that one but I would rather keep that one.

Nice axe dude.. My Dart has every spare dollar my wife will allow me to have, but I do hope she goes quick for you.. I sold off my Alvarez Yari 12 string a couple years ago to fund the car lol.. I have my Marshall and both my Kramers still though.. Good luck with the sale

just curious, what pickup is in the neck position? I have that same EMG 85 on my 5150 Kramer...

Its a Duncan Design which is what Schecters come with. Its pretty much an import version of a Seymour Duncan Jazz,

cool.. wishin I had some extra cash.. Im getting that 'I could always use another guitar' itch lol

I know that feeling. I have 3 electrics, and acoustic and 2 basses right now. A nice 20 watt combo for the guitars and a pretty nice bass rig.

I'm willing to sell My epiphone les paul standard also, It black with white binding. The pick ups have been replaced by a Seymour Duncan 57 in the bridge and a Gibson 490 in the neck, Upgraded tuners as well. It plays and sound amazing and is way cheaper then a Gibson.

$400 takes it. Ill post pictures later.

A bump for this epiphone les paul standard :happy10:
Creed will wait for pictures Adam 8)

Here you go Memike, This is a great guitar. Much lighter then my Gibson which in nice when your playing 3hr long shows.

Attachments

• p1_u4jr1y4mu_so.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 180
Heres a video from last year at a friends party. Its pretty late and Ive had my share of beer by then, LOL

Epi Les Paul, Vox Wah, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL.

Johny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoNdHI671o"]YouTube - Cactus Prison Blues[/ame]

hey adam,
is that an old silvertone head in that picture?? sure looks like it....heh, old sears musical equipment.....used to have a silvertone guitar back in the day.......

looks like there's quite a few players around.......we should start a fabo band, do some long distance recording via protools.......lol

like to help u out w/the sale, just have too many guitars already....good prices though...
higgs

The amp isnt mine, Im not sure what it is.

OneHellOfaDart does recording and mixing. I bet he would be in. Im actually playing bass in my band now.

To cool Adam :rock: It's good to see you are still enjoying music
and doing a great job on your Epi Les Paul =D>=D>
I will make sure Creed looks at it :thumbrig:
Another Mike playing the drum's :mrgreen: Dropping sticks :mrgreen: To cool \\:D/
My old band Storm Front would do a Bad Company song "Sea Gull" and get half way through it and tun it into a mad rock song :supz:
I sure miss those day, But I do pick up the bass know and then, I retired the drums and was ask to play with a band here called Sticks and Strings but after about two 45 minute practices here at home I was all locked up, I am good for a single set :toothy9:
Music = something no one can take from you :rock: and they can't tax me when I play :mrgreen:

yeah, heh, kewl stuff..........i'm retired from that now but still play every now and then w/friends....i'd be into sending around some recordings, have everyone play a part.......think it would be fun......looks like we have a three piece right now lol...
rock on dudes,
higgs

nice day to buy a guitar, Ill toss a new set of GHS 10's in the deal for the buyer.

Heres a video from last year at a friends party. Its pretty late and Ive had my share of beer by then, LOL

Epi Les Paul, Vox Wah, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL.

Johny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues.

YouTube - Cactus Prison Blues

Have you had any problems with the jcm 2000?
I had problems with the tube sockets melting solder and tubes just going dead. Too bad they make everything on PC Boards now. :angry2:

Never had any issues with my soldano or my old marshalls. But turning those up to get a good tone without a hotplate can kill you and the neighbors down the block. They don't make things like they used to.

P.S. Don't sell the epiphone...

Other the the DSL being heavey I didnt have any problems with it. Its a 50 watter and it was still very loud. It really came alive with the volume at 4 but that was a bit much for my gigs so I ended up selling it and buying a Jets City 20 watt tube combo. Nice amp but I liked the DSL better.

I like the Epiphone but I really need to pick up a front suspension for the Duster so I can get it out of 340Plots yard.

I still have my Gibson LP Studio that Ive had since high school. That ones not going any were.

20,000 members and no one needs a guitar ? If you buy them both I will donate $100 to Bruce to help cover his meds !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back