-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOPAR72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Due to my work schedule it will be Tuesday before I post pics however here is what you get:

Ceramic Coated Headers
Gaskets
Studs with washers and nuts
Head pipes for welding to existing exhaust and include hardware

They sat on a RB for about 1.5 years. Gaskets were never compressed (nuts were hand tight and only a few per header. In other words, they are brand new. I am going to examine them Tuesday but there should be no marks or scuffing on them. However these are not direct from the Vendor so if you are absolutely looking for perfection out of the box, just order new and save me the hassle.

Otherwise go to their website and look up the specs if you are interested. They are very nice headers as are the head pipes.

780.00 shipped anywhere in the continental USA and the buyer is responsible for Paypal fees.

Please PM me for any questions and thanks FABO

JW

Due to my work schedule it will be Tuesday before I post pics however here is what you get:

Ceramic Coated Headers
Gaskets
Studs with washers and nuts
Head pipes for welding to existing exhaust and include hardware

They sat on a RB for about 1.5 years. Gaskets were never compressed (nuts were hand tight and only a few per header. In other words, they are brand new. I am going to examine them Tuesday but there should be no marks or scuffing on them. However these are not direct from the Vendor so if you are absolutely looking for perfection out of the box, just order new and save me the hassle.

Otherwise go to their website and look up the specs if you are interested. They are very nice headers as are the head pipes.

780.00 shipped anywhere in the continental USA and the buyer is responsible for Paypal fees.

Please PM me for any questions and thanks FABO

JW
Auto or 4speed headers ?

Pics as requested..

IMG_20190203_170818195.jpg

IMG_20190203_170812692.jpg

IMG_20190203_170838542.jpg

IMG_20190203_170805491.jpg

IMG_20190203_170846588.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-