-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this scoop a few years back at the Portland swapmeet for one reason only. It was hand made by this old fellow from the rat rod days. His workmanship and design skills blew me away. I though I might find a project for it later..........like all of us I'm down sizing.

I have the mounting hardware that attaches to the stock car air can threaded rod. It takes a standard off the shelf FRAM air filter. It open by way of a latch on the rear. It could use a polishing. What you see is what you get (engine not included). All I want is my $200.00 back plus shipping by most economical means with tracing from WA 98281.
I prefer pay-pal.
PM me if interested

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC00020.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 518
  • DSC00021.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 544
  • DSC00022.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 490
Hey off topic but is that a professional products fuel injection unit i see.? And if so have you used it and what do you think. As I was think about getting one my self. Any advice or in site would be helpful.I was planning on using it on a 500 hp 440 duster.

Now that was some old fart's pride and joy. That thing rocks total ***. have you listed it over on The Hamb too? LOTTA old schoolers over there.

Hey off topic but is that a professional products fuel injection unit i see.? And if so have you used it and what do you think. As I was think about getting one my self. Any advice or in site would be helpful.I was planning on using it on a 500 hp 440 duster.

Sure is. I had it on my RAM1500 (no blower). Nice to install. I got a bit ticked at the local dealer (MOPAC) cause no one knew about fine tunning it. THey just sell parts and tell you what they need to make a sale. The company was pretty good over the phone and e-mail. I got to the point where I put the truck on a trailer and drove to CA. to get the factory to tune it. And lear how to tune it. The factory is more of a wharehouse that put kits together and there is only one guy there with a brain.

It's easy to install and one you have you lap top hooked up it is easy to tune. Like having a dyno at home. I'm puting the engine in my 69 Valiant and installing the Powerdyne supercharger. The Projection has adaptations for blowers so it is easy. By factory direct and hoplefuly the master tunner still works there.

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 427
  • RH Rear.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 434
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back