Scored a new A Body today

-
i would drive it as i fix, but i also agree that you should have some fun and turbo that slant or something along those lines. also whats up with the hatin on the vinyl tops guys, im keepin mine :D

i would drive it as i fix, but i also agree that you should have some fun and turbo that slant or something along those lines. also whats up with the hatin on the vinyl tops guys, im keepin mine :D

Oh, no, my friend. If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it Ricky Bobby style, 'cause I wanna go fast. Stroker small block, RB, something like that. We'll see what's in the cards. Haha, yeah, my '75 Valiant has a white vinyl top that'll stay put just for the sake of originality. I'm not particularly into them. I saw first hand the havok vinyl wreaked on my dad's '68 Charger's roof.

I gotta tell y'all, you fellas convincing me to keep and fix the Duster probably saved the Valiant from getting all "shine-runner'ed" up. I can't leave anything alone and I can't stand not to go all Joe Dirt on my Mopars as soon as I get them; strip 'em down, paint 'em up and make 'em fast and loud. I was chompin' at the bit to chop the Valiant to peices, but now I have another car to take the brunt of my "creativity".

Just look what I did to my '68 Fury III (that was in KILLER shape) with some paint stripper, a couple of cans of Rustoleum, a roller and a few wrenches as soon as it hit my driveway:

69053_115666205159264_100001476559604_109508_4185813_n.jpg

39551_115666188492599_100001476559604_109507_4086702_n.jpg

Not gonna happen, fellas. I got SMASHED by a Mexican w/ no license or insurance this afternoon. I swear, I can't win for losing and if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have none at all.

I put the car in the "Parts Cars" classified forum. Come and get her.

I say make it a sexy beeoytch, fo shizzle my nizzle then take if for a spizzle through yo' hizzle!

Not gonna happen, fellas. I got SMASHED by a Mexican w/ no license or insurance this afternoon. I swear, I can't win for losing and if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have none at all.

Now, we need more pics! Poor duster! NEXT!

I picked this running, driving, disk brake, slant 6 duster up today. I happened to be in the right place at the right time (which almost never happens).

So, what do you fellas think: fix it up and make it a sexy beeyotch or use the disks on my Valiant and part the rest out?

155141_130828803643004_100001476559604_192592_1332710_n.jpg

I'd sell or part the 4 door to fund the duster, I thought thats what 4 doors were for?

you gotta be effin' kidding me! Can I go on my Illegal Alien rant?!? Did you at least get to beat his MF'ing ***?

sorry to hear about the car. if that happened to me there would be a dead mexican at the accident when the cops showed up.

sorry to hear about the car. if that happened to me there would be a dead mexican at the accident when the cops showed up.

He took off and was out of sight before I pulled off of the road. State Troopers picked him up in a car wash bay less than a mile from the accident, still sitting in his car.

I aked one of the Deputies that responded if I could punch him just once. No dice.

drive it! paint it one color who cares one day who knows maybe ull get the parts to fix it my 2cents
sucks it happend now....

Dude, I thought about it hard, I really did. Call me odd, but I am crazy for my 4-door and want to work on that more than anything else. I guess this whole deal is an excuse for me to focus in that. Tax season is a week away and now that I have the disk front brake setup, I can spend some jack and have it handle like a dream. I can't resist.

damn that was a cool duster. i liked the full vinyl top so many had the half top like mine which i hate.

Funny you bought this car near Campbell. I had my Dart convertible at my father in laws right outside of Coats, NC and so many people came by asking about it I ended up selling it. It ran but was gonna be a full time project to restore. Apparently, alot of mopar fans in harnett co.

-
Back