Scored at U-Pullit

-

dartjack

Reaction score
After a long vacation and no Mopar grease under my nails I ventured over to the u-pullit. I was actually looking for a module for my Dakota when I spotted a yellow 73 Dart. Bad news is they can't sell the car. You have to cut it apart and buy the pieces. Did score both fenders($30 ea),rear glass($36) and v8 k frame($65). Picked off a few more misc pieces too. Sad it will be crushed. Too much pain to cut in half and reassemble!

Yeah, we've had several Darts and Valiants go through our local Pick n Pull over the past two years. I've snagged a bunch of little things but it is sad. They're gone to the crusher in 30 days. A local old school boneyard always had a ton of A-bodies. The guy would never sell small parts though. If you needed door hardware, he'd only sell the entire door. Stuff like that. A year ago he crushed them all- Darts, Valiants and Dusters. Made me sick when I went in there looking for a rear valance and they were ALL gone.

After a long vacation and no Mopar grease under my nails I ventured over to the u-pullit. I was actually looking for a module for my Dakota when I spotted a yellow 73 Dart. Bad news is they can't sell the car. You have to cut it apart and buy the pieces. Did score both fenders($30 ea),rear glass($36) and v8 k frame($65). Picked off a few more misc pieces too. Sad it will be crushed. Too much pain to cut in half and reassemble!

Wow are prices are double out west of what you paid. Interesting.

-
Back