screaming deal!!!!!!

-
What? No bow tie forever! Lmfao honestly wouldn't do this even if he sold it to me for $100.

I use my phone lol really I'm pretty happy with this but with spending this much I'm still going to tare it apart first just to make sure there are no surprises.

And I'll need a new rear end are the 9" fords as good as people say? Or should I stay with a 8 3/4 if I'm swapping motors anything goes now!

Yea this is bothering me to much even joking feels like a betrayal lol I'd never do this. I'd rather push my car. Anyway have a great day guys

Ford parts may be plenty for the 9" yet there are plenty of 8 3/4's which are stronger IMO. In 1968 I ran 168 in the 9's using an 8 3/4 and never looked for a 9" since...

if you were going to spend 5k on an engine that you are going to tear down and inspect, why wouldn't you just buy a 505 or larger stroker kit and bolt it together, it would be roughly the same money...

$200-300 in a block
$2200 for a good stroker kit, they make cheaper ones for 2k
$1600-1800 for a full out ported 440 source head or 2k for indys
$500-700 for machining , on the high side...
$300 for a decent cam kit with springs
intake carb and electronic ignition and you are around 6k if you assemble it. and cheaper if you cut a few corners with parts decisions. money being that close I would definitely stayed with Mother Mopar

please please please tell us it is an april fools joke...

And I'll need a new rear end are the 9" fords as good as people say? Or should I stay with a 8 3/4 if I'm swapping motors anything goes now!

Just use a Honda V-tec and trans for the rear, plenty of that crap in Portland too....:-D

-
Back