-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhotrod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
New SD Concepts cap and girdle system plus all studs and hardware for B/RB formally BCR products Cost $799.00 sell for $500.00 plus shipping from 60538 Link to BCR description page: Caps and Girdle System picture attached

girdle.jpg

Last edited:
B or RB? Because they are different.
Just got off the phone with SD Concepts and they state that it is a universal system. When you have your block line bored for the caps if using a RB block they would just bore them to size. If you have any questions on how that is done you can call or email Jerry at Email [email protected]
Phone: 248-577-1180

Hi, Would you consider posting the SD concepts kit to Brisbane, Australia? Also, why did you chose not to use the kit? Cheers

Hi, Would you consider posting the SD concepts kit to Brisbane, Australia? Also, why did you chose not to use the kit? Cheers
I would sell the kit and ship it wherever you want it as long as all monies clear before shipping. And I didn't use the kit as I went another route with a aluminum block and didn't need the kit. If you are interested in the kit let me know where to ship so I can get you a shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back