Searching for photos of factory 1966 A833 transmission tunnel/hump

-
Western Australia. Here we're very "lucky" in that they have these "road worthiness" checks only when you get the car registered. In other places (Eastern Australia) they have mandatory safety inspections every couple of years. I used to live in Switzerland, there it is every year and the car has to be 100% original and spotless. They actually get the cars (new and old) steam cleaned prior to the inspection, I kid you not!

What do you need to do there? Just get some registration papers? No inspections needed?
Each state is different. In Michigan they only check trucks but sometimes to the point of harassment. I'm not up to current laws in other states but Virginia and California are pretty bad. Maybe that will change a little now with what's going on. We used to have emission tests but with the obd2 on the vehicles now we don't have to do it any longer. No where I've ever heard of does things like what you have to thru.

No inspection in california, just pay registration every year if the car is 1975 and earlier

No inspection in california, just pay registration every year if the car is 1975 and earlier
Cool. It would be nice if people from other States chime in. Yes and also for a Historical Plate in Michigan it's $25.00 for 10 years. Long time age they were non expiring.

Md was ridiculous when you first registered the car, but only OBD2 read every other year. SC no inspections.

-
Back