Season Opener at LVMS

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who's planning on going to the 2024 Bracket Racing Season Opener at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway at the end of this month (1/26-28)? I am putting a small group together and planning on being there with my Duster for it's maiden voyage down the 1320.

IMG_2198.jpeg

That sounds like fun, I am a poor slacker... maybe next season.
Wow, they shut down for 2 months and get er rippin' again, awesome

Wow. Hard for me to believe that some of you are talking about racing in a few days, when it is snowing outside here right now.

Who's planning on going to the 2024 Bracket Racing Season Opener at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway at the end of this month (1/26-28)? I am putting a small group together and planning on being there with my Duster for it's maiden voyage down the 1320.

View attachment 1716189499
Can't wait to see/hear your results!!

I too hope to have my inaugural race (for this year) that same weekend. But it is planned for Gainesville - another 1st for me. How I do NOT miss the cold and misery of the frigid north...in my 1st winter in Florida!

Can't wait to see/hear your results!!

I too hope to have my inaugural race (for this year) that same weekend. But it is planned for Gainesville - another 1st for me. How I do NOT miss the cold and misery of the frigid north...in my 1st winter in Florida!
Lucky

Got our first real snowfall for the winter over the weekend. I can only dream about going racing, I don't even have a car at this point, couldn't afford to go anyway.

View attachment 1716189499
May as well go ahead and enter your score in the '10 sec combo post' now!

-
Back