[Found!] Seat Belts needed 1970 Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for a set to get rewebbed? Just how much do you think a set of 54 year old belts are going to hold you in a wreck? Ask a serious drag racer how often they are required to replace their belts. At least get the front ones redone.

Are you looking for a set to get rewebbed? Just how much do you think a set of 54 year old belts are going to hold you in a wreck? Ask a serious drag racer how often they are required to replace their belts. At least get the front ones redone.
You make a valid point. I need a complete set because I have switched to buckets, and have mismatched belts in the rear.

Pm sent.

20240505_115524.jpg

If you want to get your belts done, I can recommend Sharon's Web. Small family business in Hawkins TX. I found her at her booth at Carlisle and they are there every year. I sent her my old stuff, they disassembled them, repainted the lift plate and restored the mechanisms and then replaced the belt material with stuff that was a dead match (and my belts were a metallic green color). They will even replace the cloth factory tags but that service is pricey. The whole thing came back like new.
their contact info: (903)705-2501, [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back