Seat height new Challenger vs 68 Barracuda

-

MrJLR

Built, not bought
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok....I checked my 2019 Challenger with the electric seat all the way down - right around 9" frome the floor.
Measured the 68 Barracuda at 10" from the floor.

So, no problem there.

I really think I'm gonna go with a set of newer Challenger seats in the Cuda.....

Jeff

Keep us posted with pictures!!!! I LOVE my 69 Barracuda. I've had it for 30 years, but I would like more comfortable seats. Also, if you don't mind, let us know how hard it is to find seats and what they cost.

Keep us posted with pictures!!!! I LOVE my 69 Barracuda. I've had it for 30 years, but I would like more comfortable seats. Also, if you don't mind, let us know how hard it is to find seats and what they cost.
Finding used newer Challenger seats is easy....they're all over ebay and Google. .....nice ones can be had for $1000 plus or minus a couple hundred. ....

Jeff

? Why?

The old is awesome charm if the seats are refurbed the correct way!

I love my Fish seats and brings me back to years past every time I jump in!

I had a 2012 SRT 392 Challenger and LOVED the seats in it. I'd Love to find a way to have a set in my 68 Barracuda

? Why?

The old is awesome charm if the seats are refurbed the correct way!

I love my Fish seats and brings me back to years past every time I jump in!
Exactly. I would not just 'pop' some modern seats in my 69 Cuda. I would have them recovered in the same basic style / pattern of the 69 buckets for the nostalgic look.

Exactly. I would not just 'pop' some modern seats in my 69 Cuda. I would have them recovered in the same basic style / pattern of the 69 buckets for the nostalgic look.

And the right refurb/treatment they are very firm and comfortable! AKA use the wires in the burlap like the original Your 68 Had!

-
Back