Seat opinions please

-

383Duster

Reaction score
Thinking about using a pair of these when I redo my interior. I had my bench seat out finishing my gauge hook up and just having a general look around. My plan is to have them recovered along with the rear bench and door panels so it all matches. I do not like the look of late model buckets in an old car. To my eye these mimic the original Mopar buckets but at a much more affordable $$$. The wood in the picture was dueto trying to get a proper height so I could see what would be involved in making some brackets, the sliders are on the seat. Looks like it would be pretty easy to fab up some brackets. A test sit showed they are comfy compared to my bench..........yes I know I was using the passenger seat...........and these do pivot allowing entry to the back seat. They are out of a 99 Mazda Miata.

23 views and not one comment??? Guess the seat at least doesn't offend anybody...thanks for looking.

I like these Sat. Sebring ones.....6 way elec. adjustable and integral shoulder belts.

i love em, originals are like rocking horse poo and even rarer here in uk, i did same with seats from a porshce, going to have retrimmed in vinyl as close to original, ps bet yours more comfortable too! love rest of car by the way....

-
Back