Seatbelts

-

f55079

Reaction score
Dose anybody have pictures of factory seatbelts for a 68 dart gts ? I'm trying to order factory looking ones for my car.

Order new factory belts ? .... i suggest getting yours redone at SNAKE-OYL

1968 A-body belts has the aircraft style lift up buckle that was painted to match the webbing. You can get a full reproduction set of lap belts from PG Classic. They will be cheaper than having Ssnake-Oyl fix up an old set. I had them do mine and I'm very happy, but I also had burgundy interior and converted my black lap belts over to burgundy shoulder harnesses. By the time I was done, I had over $600 invested in my belts.
SsnakeOyl.jpg

interior5.jpg

rrvolare said:
Order new factory belts ? .... i suggest getting yours redone at SNAKE-OYL

I don't have any in my car. I'm not a big seat belt guy and never notice until I was going to give my friends kid a ride and there was none.

1968 A-body belts has the aircraft style lift up buckle that was painted to match the webbing. You can get a full reproduction set of lap belts from PG Classic. They will be cheaper than having Ssnake-Oyl fix up an old set. I had them do mine and I'm very happy, but I also had burgundy interior and converted my black lap belts over to burgundy shoulder harnesses. By the time I was done, I had over $600 invested in my belts.
SsnakeOyl.jpg

interior5.jpg

Where did you get the carpet and floormats?

Carpet is ACC carpet, but I bought it through http://www.stockinteriors.com/ . They will send you carpet samples if needed. That company was cheaper than ordering straight from ACC. The carpet comes with a plastic style backing and is molded. The mats are made from the same carpet and have the black studded backing. Nice. Very happy with it although they didn't have the EXACT maroon that the original carpet was. This is slightly lighter, but looks pretty stock.

What color is your interior?

Carpet is ACC carpet, but I bought it through http://www.stockinteriors.com/ . They will send you carpet samples if needed. That company was cheaper than ordering straight from ACC. The carpet comes with a plastic style backing and is molded. The mats are made from the same carpet and have the black studded backing. Nice. Very happy with it although they didn't have the EXACT maroon that the original carpet was. This is slightly lighter, but looks pretty stock.

What color is your interior?

My dad (1968 Charger) and my car (1974 Dart Swinger) have black interiors and my (1973) Duster may have a white interior in the future.

Black interior is easy then. No problem about finding seatbelts, carpet, etc. in the right shade. I have seen a black/white combo (kinda like my burg/white interior) that really looked sharp.

Yea thinkin on my Duster do a 2 tone black and white interior. Plum Crazy or Detonator yellow exterior and a Satin Black Hood with Dual snorkel and Hood tach. Duck tail spoiler with a Sunroof.
Sorry for the Highjack F55079

74DartSwinger360 said:
Yea thinkin on my Duster do a 2 tone black and white interior. Plum Crazy or Detonator yellow exterior and a Satin Black Hood with Dual snorkel and Hood tach. Duck tail spoiler with a Sunroof.
Sorry for the Highjack F55079

No problem at all I like the chatting

rob_robinson87 said:

Very sharp looking car. Someday someday lol

-
Back