Not open for further replies.

John426

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Folks, I am looking for better seats for my '68 Dart 4 door. I have a set in now, but the cover for the front bottom has split and the top rear of the rear seat is cracked and broken from sun damage. No one makes replacement covers for them, so I am trying to find a good set of user covers.

Don't even need the complete seat as my frames are good. So if you are willing to take the covers off, I will buy just the covers, which are pretty easy to ship!

Happy to trade, we manufacture a bunch of chassis stiffening products for 60's and 70's Mopar's - frame connectors, torque boxes, inner fender brace kits, body wheels, rotisserie kits, k-frame stands, bolt & fastener kits etc.

This '68 4-door is a sleeper project I've been working on for the last 4-5 years. Currently it is the original "grandama green" complete with patina, has an 8.75 rear with some highway gears, HD leafs, Torque Boxes, frame connectors, rear drums, front VIPER disc brakes, tubular uppers A-Arms, welded lowers, monster sway bars (1.125 fronts, .75 rear), LBP all around, largest reasonable tires I could get in the wheelhouses on stock steel rims. Currently a stock 318/904, but I have a rear mounted turbo kit. Stock 318 makes 220hp, rear mount turbo is expected to add 40% or so, figure something in the 300hp range.

Plan is to take it out this spring and autocross a bit for fun. We will get stuck into a very "modified" class due to the welded in chassis stiffening, but it is more to play than be in the running for class wins.

Just need some decent seat covers! I am willing to trade in the $300-$400 range for a really nice set from that 4-door you've been storing in the barn as a parts car! Drop me a note.

Thanks FABO - As a side note, I originally bought this car with a slanty in it from a guy in GA off a FABO add!

Attachments

• 68Dart4doorfrontleft.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3,559
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back