Secret Santa 2020

-
I think there may be 1 or 2 packages still in transit. Please let me know by PM if you have not gotten anything...

Well, Im happy to say that everyone has either already been gifted (Hmmm, whats that mean) or their gift is on the way. There are a couple gifts that are currently delayed, but we are all hoping they make it in time.

I want to thank everyone that played this year! Im excited to see the rest of the gifts and I hope you all are as well. Please remember to try to post a pic (if possible) and/or post a message with what you got to thank the person that sent it.

With that being said I do have some news. This is most likely my last year of running the FABO Secret Santa. My future plans are taking me and the misses on a new adventure to travel the world. Its funny over the years the members have taken a guesses at who I am. Some of you have actually figured it out. Some of you think Im Joey, well your wrong. @Joeychgo, was nice enough to hook me up with a larger PM folder to send and receive all the messages to allow this gift exchange to work out, so thank you for that! Im just going to keep who I am a secret, just in case things do not work out and I return.

If anyone would like to take this over for Secret Santa 2021 please shoot me a message and I can explain how I have been running it. Not to say you have to do it the same, but its a start.

Thank you again for all the new members that joined in and of course the repeat offenders! I had a great time every year!!
I know who you are lol you took over for me when I needed a break. Now my health is being a pain . I would also help the new guy where and when I can

What a long strange trip it’s been. lol.
Secret Santa finally found me yesterday.

Thanks
Santa

5D49E199-29DE-42BB-908F-174B04B0D8EB.jpeg

EB00463D-4EC6-4C50-A561-A909FA3E9B0C.jpeg

I think I might be the lone hold out and for that I am truly sorry!
Here's the pic of my Secret Santa gift!
I got a 74 and 75 Sales brochure, as well as some Marathon gas cards.
The 75 brochure is cool because I'm sure that my secret santa didn't know this, but the dart pictured looks like my dart with a black top.
I love it!
Thanks!

ssanta.JPG

This is my last post. Im officially handing over the SS reigns to the new SS. Thanks again everyone for playing and being such good sports. I probably wont be able to respond FYI..

This is my last post. Im officially handing over the SS reigns to the new SS. Thanks again everyone for playing and being such good sports. I probably wont be able to respond FYI..
Thanks for all you have done and all the good times!! Best wishes in your future travels . Thanks Santa!

-
Back