See anything you can use?

-

67 Power Wagon

Hemi Pawr or BUST!
Reaction score
Guys,
I'm trying to keep my "models" on a limit... Mopar only, so.....I got a BUNCH of model parts, if you want, or need, let me know if you see anything as I'm willing to do trades, if you got something in Mopar parts, for trade!

MISCEngineParts001.jpg

I also have a complete 65 Chevy Corvette, and partial almost complete 65 Pontiac GTO....

If interested, post here, then go to PM if you will.....

I'm merely, ONLY looking for parts, not complete cars, UNLESS your interested in enough of what I got to render such a trade. I also have a few Chevy pick up parts, including I think a 65 Fleet Side that I got assembled and sort of in a mess, and has no motor with it, BUT, I know I got enough motors to send it with one if anyone's interested.....

I'm also going to the extent, of making molds to cast my own details ALL Mopar parts, except Carburetors..... Other items I can and would do if anyone is interested, and I can even trade to do that as well! IF there's something you need, or more of.......ALL parts I make molds of, will be casted out of Resin plastic, OR clear pouring epoxy.....

I also can do this:

RacingSlicks000.jpg

IF you want any, let me know as I have a few to spare (I'm not making race cars), only factory hot rods....So these will be extras....And are, right now!

-
Back