Seeing a stock Mopar musclecar,on the streets....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Usual day,at work at the parts house.Chillin to Booker T,and the MG's.Another,blah day in life. Roll in,to a store for adult beverages.Walked out,saw the sweetest 70 R/T Tor-Red 383 Challenger.Pure stock-ish,no headers.Tailpipe tips burbling,reminded me how special these cars are to us. Slightly relaxed rant,over.(LOL!)

A couple months ago once one week and twice the next a 70-71 challenger drove by.Had the RT/RM stripe but couldn't see well enuff to tell if they were just stripes either.Light blue with a loud exhaust driven daily by the looks,no resto just driven.

I thought r/t meant 440 or hemi? does on coronets.....btw electricland bc...

I had a "lil red express" come into the shop for repairs not to long ago. Had no fuel pressure so I replaced the fuel pump and all the rubber fuel hose with the new supposedly alcohol friendly stuff napa sells. Was fun to test drive it. Still needs a lot of work but way better than the '02 Nissan frontier I just put a clutch in.

It might not be an R/T car , those stripes are available everywhere, but the 383 was available with the R/T package.

Usual day,at work at the parts house.Chillin to Booker T,and the MG's.Another,blah day in life. Roll in,to a store for adult beverages.Walked out,saw the sweetest 70 R/T Tor-Red 383 Challenger.Pure stock-ish,no headers.Tailpipe tips burbling,reminded me how special these cars are to us. Slightly relaxed rant,over.(LOL!)

No pictures???? :violent1: :protest: LOL

Attachments

• Worthless Without Pics.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 218
-
Back