Seeking car TV show name??

-

Howard1784

Reaction score
Anyone know/remember the show that was like " Car Warriors" (before this show) hosted by one guy who got 2 identical cars and 2 teams would modify said cars in a limited capacity and given a certain amount of time. At the end of the time limit, the cars were taken down a drag strip and who ever lost, the other team got the car.. ....

I remember one episode where there were 2 Buick Grand Nationals and one had a fuel problem and they couldn't get a part in time to race IIRC. I googled for hours but I give up. Any help would be appreciated because it's making me freaking NUTS! (They definitely raced every car down a drag strip. Not Monster Garage, car warriors etc. I dont remember any drama either....wasn't on that long either, maybe 1 season as I recall watching several repeats......

Sometimes I have vivid dreams that stick in my head and later, I am unsure if what I remember is a dream or something that actually happened.
You sound like you're mixing Car Warriors with Pinks.
Maybe it is that OR ...........

Pot 1.jpg

1 laugh.jpg

Saw a show were five teams were given a car and $10,000 to make it fast. Dragstrip would decide the winner.
I have no idea of the name of the show. I think I saw it on you tube.

Sometimes I have vivid dreams that stick in my head and later, I am unsure if what I remember is a dream or something that actually happened.
I know what you mean, I think back to my past sometimes on these faint "memories" that I believe I can still recall, but then I ask myself is that how it really happened or did that happen at all? I classify those questionable things as possible "false" memories.

Anyone know/remember the show that was like " Car Warriors" (before this show) hosted by one guy who got 2 identical cars and 2 teams would modify said cars in a limited capacity and given a certain amount of time. At the end of the time limit, the cars were taken down a drag strip and who ever lost, the other team got the car.. ....

I remember one episode where there were 2 Buick Grand Nationals and one had a fuel problem and they couldn't get a part in time to race IIRC. I googled for hours but I give up. Any help would be appreciated because it's making me freaking NUTS! (They definitely raced every car down a drag strip. Not Monster Garage, car warriors etc. I dont remember any drama either....wasn't on that long either, maybe 1 season as I recall watching several repeats......
War of the wheels. Check you tube, I believe it is there. Co worker was on the eagle talon build. RJ

Thanks chrome. It seems it might be the show, but I couldn't find the Grand National episode which would confirm it for me. Excellent find!

-
Back