Seeking Race Car Builder / Driver for Sponsorship Opportunity

-
I have to X2 ON this one..I wish my duster was closer to being done.you guys know that powder coting can run in to BIG money.I know someone will be A lucky person......Artie
Yea, for crying out loud here, she never said she wanted to pay anyones entry fees or especially someones fuel bills to the track:thumbdow: You think your working for her by giving out decals (which by the way you will leave on a table for the masses to take anyways) give us a break!! Send me some of your stuff and I will gladly put your cards on my windshield, run your decals (for free) and maybe send you my valve covers for said powdercoating since I will be pulling them off for a cam swap anyways. I run the Chrysler Classic series and have finished 3rd twice 4th once and 5th in points and was somewhere in the top 15 this year. Greg

i feel your :love7: greg
I knew you would Bob:-D This hobby/site from what I gather is all about helping each other out in anyway we can. I know there is times when all things,parts or services can not be free and some $$$ has to be exchanged and im all good with that, but here we have someone who is offering a small (if you can say that about powdercoating) service for exchange of getting the word out on their business. I have no problem putting someones business card on my windshield to help them out and sometimes I even get a kick out of watching said card hit the wind at high speeds:toothy10: By the way Bob-good luck this season and tear up the competition8)

This hobby/site from what I gather is all about helping each other out in anyway we can.
some how i thought i was offering her help and i would help her in return. guess i was wrong.
By the way Bob-good luck this season and tear up the competition8)
and thank you.

i'm just a plain old every day guy that wants to race. i build all my own stuff in my garage.

We are very much interested in your sponsorship post. We have a 1972 Duster, small block "old school" super stock style. We are Chris 3 Racing. Chris 3 Racing is three generations racing locally in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. I raced back in the old "Southern Match Race" days. We actually quit racing in 1973. At my son's request (32 years old) we got a car and started building it the way we built them in 1970's. Both of my grandsons go to the races and help out when they can. And Guess what all three are named Chris thus the name Chris 3 Racing. The car is the car used on the tv broadcast of Pinks All Out from Z-max used to demonstrate the stay or go home time.

Along with racing, we do most of the area Mopar shows. This year along with week-end racing we plan to run a couple of Pinks All Out shows. We are currently in the Virginia Pinks All Out and plan to get into Bristol Pinks All Out.

I have attached a photo of our car and the guys at the Ronnie Sox & Jake King Memorial Race at Piedmont Dragway in North Carolina. If you would like further information let me know.

photo 21.jpg

A bump to keep them coming! Lots of worthy contenders but no decisions have been made yet.

I set up the deal for my racecar! It is a 70 Duster. I just have to figure out how to get it home cause I have no trailer. But it won't be ready for a while... And I couldn't do it anyway because the place I want to race has a $2010 budget and sponsorships and services have to be counted at full cost :(

-
Back