Seems to be never ending.

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Have been getting some more done On the Dart, but it just seems I am getting no where. As most know I have been doing the body work on my Dart. It seems I have been working on the same stuff for awhile now. But it should look good when I am done. Just about got the hood done and am finishing up the d/s fender. And got some done on the d/s door since I have the fender off. Here is some pics I took a couple of weeks ago. Car still looks about the same now,

Another step forward.
Keep a little primer on when you are not working on it.
And it will be ok. Your work look's good and I can see the cuda overthere.

Yeah, I put iching pimer on it when ever i sand on it. It also has some of the high yeld primer on some of that Im done with. The cuda you see in the back ground is my buddies,

Patience!Grasshopper!!I did bodywork on a Duster for one of my friends and it was beat to hell and it seemed to take forever to.I was so glad when it was finally in the booth masked up in sealer ready for basecoat.Yeah,it takes time and if you start getting frustrated,just quit for the day and work on it another day.itll get done(just some words of encouragement) lol

Oh yeah, trust me I don't count the hours. lol It is going along pretty good, but sometimes it just seems that I am still in the same place. But I am very pleased the way it is looking so far. Ran out of ictching primer, and no one has it in the quart, so I had to by it in a rattle can so I can work on it tomorrow (the 4th and all). I just hope to have it all done by Dec, and that is with pulling the engine so I can do the engine compartment too. And repaint the engine.

-
Back