Seen a new Challenger!!!

-

ThogtheCaveman

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was in Las Vegas this weekend and I saw a brand new Challenger!! It was silver and gorgeous cruising down the strip right next to me! Anyone else spotted a new one yet?

I saw one last Sat. at a car show in Vicksburg Mi. Black Matellic. I stood next to it for about 20 seconds before I realized what it was. Then I got goose bumps !!!

Havent seen one yet. But Im small town rural Canada,so might not unless I go to a bigger city....

Sure do like em!!

I have seen two of them, not really as impressed as I thought they would be. I thought that they would be a smaller car. I think it would look nicer if they lowered the car a bit and put smaller rims on them, the rims are FREAKIN' huge.

Yep the local Dodge dealer got an orange one in last week,it's a nice car but i'm not overly impressed with it.

I was on my way to work yesterday morning, just outside Hamilton, ON and I was a whole truck load of new challengers going down the 403. All were a nice fresh orange colour just off the assembly line in Brampton. Was hoping one would fall off in my lap but no such luck...

Dreaming on....

-
Back