[SOLD] Seldom-Seen NOS Speedometer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Here's a speedometer calibrated all the way to 200 for '68-'76 Valiant, '70-'76 Duster, '72-'76 Dart, '72 Demon, and '73-'76 Dart Sport. May also fit '67 Valiant. This is the export speedometer, meant for use in countries that use kilometres instead of miles. If you live in Canada, swapping this in will cure your math habit. It does not say "km" on the face, though, so if you live in the States and want your speedo to read up to 200 miles per hour, a speedo drive pinion with 1.6× the tooth count of your present pinion, or a ratio box from a speedo shop (such as DeLuxe Speedometer) will get that job done.

This speedo is brand new in the box, showing only the 1.6 km (= 1 mile) rolled up in final testing and calibration as the final stage of manufacture. It comes with the three light tube sleeves (left turn, right turn, high beam indicators) and the postage-paid postcard to notify Chrysler that you've swapped the odometer on a car.

$76 plus postage from Seattle, Washington, USA.

A_Body_Kilo_Speedo_1.jpg

A_Body_Kilo_Speedo_2.jpg

A_Body_Kilo_Speedo_3.jpg

A_Body_Kilo_Speedo_4.jpg

If I had a car that this would fit, it would be sold right now! Although not NOS, I have KPH speedometers for the 65 Valiant/Barracuda and 65 Dart.

Sale pending. 65 Dartman, I looked, but never found such a one for my '62 Lancer. They do exist—there's probably one in Switzerland somewhere—but I never found it, and now my '62's up for sale, I don't guess I ever will. :-\

Want a pay pal right now?

'Course I do, but that wouldn't be fair to the first responder who gave me an address and asked for a shipped total. If I don't have his payment within a reasonable timeframe, I'll move on to next-in-line. That's how I like to be treated when I'm buying, so it's how I do when I'm selling.

(Yes, I wish I had a replicator like on Star Trek…hey, can I borrow $20? Promise I'll give it right back! :D )

No problem I am third, just hit 120mph in the car and it would be so coot to do 200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back