Seller of Mopar survivors in Missouri

-

jcruise

Reaction score
10-15 years ago I was at a car show,talking to a guy with a 74 Duster 360,orig pnt&interior looked like it was built that morning.He said he had bought the car from a man in Missouri who collected and sold survivors,I did not think to get the mans name and ph #,has anyone heard of or know who it is? THANKS

10-15 years ago I was at a car show,talking to a guy with a 74 Duster 360,orig pnt&interior looked like it was built that morning.He said he had bought the car from a man in Missouri who collected and sold survivors,I did not think to get the mans name and ph #,has anyone heard of or know who it is? THANKS

What color was the Duster?
Dallas

Dont know who you are looking for. But I did make several trips to R&R in Aurora. It was cool to be in a 100 foot long pole barn that had every year and body style Hemi. There was one of two factory Hemi pick ups. A stack of air grabber hoods. I still dream of my time spent there. I even told people that I wanted my ashes spread around that yard.

The car was brown w / vinyl top, should have gotten his name and the sellers but I was not in the market for a car at the time,believe the car show was on the west side of Indy,maybe Brownsburg. Seems like the guy in Missouri had another car the Duster guy wanted and thats why he was trying to move the Duster

-
Back