Seller says the bell housing mark is 111-8?

-

SCOTT EVIL

Reaction score
Now I am really confused. The new automatic trans is on Ebay. I asked the Seller for the markings on the trans bell housing, and marks along the oil pan, and the length of the tail shaft housing.
So the reply is the large numbers cast into the bell housing are 111-8.
I kind of think it may read 777 in the ebay photos.
Then the numbers above the oil pan are PK4130432X. Hmmmm. Now my head hurts.
And finally the length of the extension housing is 14 and 3/4.

What could the trans really be? These have been listed for sale for a long time.

The ebay item number is 270548329277

Maybe the experts can give their opinion? Many Thanks!

Now I am really confused. The new automatic trans is on Ebay. I asked the Seller for the markings on the trans bell housing, and marks along the oil pan, and the length of the tail shaft housing.
So the reply is the large numbers cast into the bell housing are 111-8.
I kind of think it may read 777 in the ebay photos.
Then the numbers above the oil pan are PK4130432X. Hmmmm. Now my head hurts.
And finally the length of the extension housing is 14 and 3/4.

What could the trans really be? These have been listed for sale for a long time.

The ebay item number is 270548329277

Maybe the experts can give their opinion? Many Thanks!

The part number is on the side of the drivers side right below that blue mark in his picture. Contact Mrmopartech, he is great at decoding these things.

Thank you to the experts. I thought that all the bellhousings had very large numbers cast into them such as 904, 999,998,727.

The trans in question looks like a 904, but the 111 on the bell made me worry that it could be for who knows, a forklift, gokart, or a trash truck.

But you have assured me that basically it really means nothing.

Thank you for the help.

I've been eyeing that one for a while myself. Think the main reason it hasn't sold is that most people won't pay that much for a slant transmission.

-
Back