Not open for further replies.

abodyfan

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my FM3 Duster it's a 340, column shift 727, non-power disk brakes, and 8 3/4 with 3:91 gears. The front end was rebuilt this winter with all new joints and bushings, the other parts where sandblasted and painted. New rear springs and shocks the winter before. Bumpers where rechromed and new door handles installed. The engine isn't numbers matching it is 72' 340 with an Eldobrock carb and stock intake. The instrument cluster was rechromed by Auto Istruments. New door panels and rubber floor put in. The car runs and drives great, the paint is not perfect but presentable. The car is origanlly from Witchita, KS and has all the origanal sheet metal. It is one of 414 duster painted pink, that is counting all the 6cyl. and 318 cars. This is a origanal 340 pink car.

$25,000 o.b.o

E-mail [email protected]
cell 260-348-4076

sweet car, even though it's pink. price seems kinda high to me though

Looks good, pretty high, id only pay that much if it were a #s matching 340 and you restored it with a rotisserie. Car that looks good pink.

Original Panther Pink 340 Dusters are very, very rare, try to find another one for sale in this condition is hard.

there's a reason they didn't make to many of them, nobody wanted a pink *** car! I think the car is super nice though, and it may be a 25,000 dollar car. i'm not appraising it, I just said too much for me.

My wife wants to know if she cleans and cuts grass.

I see nasty /6 auto FM3 70 Dusters sell for well into the 5000-7000. Junk 340-4 speed cars garnering 10K... Crazy!!!

The pink cars have a following of their own...

Very nice car. Good luck with the sale.

Hey, my first new car was pink, great color in My opinion, really looks good on certain cars, Abodies and Ebodies, IMHO.
Good luck with the sale, somebody somewhere will buy it.

Love the FM3 Cars, I had a FM3 Cuda. Hard to miss it coming down the street. Its also more fun to win street races in a Pink car !

your my idol! a duster and a demon, cool! i've owned a duster and a demon, but not at the same time.

I'm not buying because I already have one, but I was curious where you got the 414 figure from?
Daryl

i agree with 68 sedan. here we go again.
its a beautiful car.
nobody wants to spend that much on a duster.
but if its mint it might bring good $$$$.
or it will sit in his garage for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back