Status
Not open for further replies.

f8green

Dodge Dart Nut
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Melanie here. If you know me or knew Bruce Budbill, he had a '70 Dart GT. I am having to sell the car.

It has had the front breaks converted over to disc. All new interior comes with the car. Bumpers that have been chromed and mirrors are new. there has been a lot done to this car and has a lot of parts that go with it. Gaskets, fuzzies for the wondows, firewall insulation and a lot of other things.

Bruce was an active member of FABO. His posts can be found all throughout the threads. I believe that there are pictures of the car as well. It is a project car. It needs paint and a little TLC.

I am selling the car for $2000. I had the car listed for $4000. This is a must sell now and that's why I cut the price in half.

If you are interested I will do my best to answer any questions you may have. The car is neat Asheville, North Carolina. I am in Illinois near Chicago.

Thank you for checking out this post.
Melanie

The car is sold. Thank you all for looking at the ad this morning. Your interest was much appreciated.
Melanie

Hey there! Thanks for asking. Things are really bad with the money situation but I am fine and in great spirits. I'm selling a bunch of things that I have collected over the years and surviving somewhat. I have started school again. 49 years and I'm starting all over it seems. School is a driving force for me right now. I'm on federal assistance and they had a great grant for school to help me get my feet on the ground again. It's a blessing.
I miss Bruce daily and miss his wisdom. He was my rock. But I know that he is looking over me up there somewhere.
I hope that one and all are fine here on FABO. I cannot help but thank one and all again for all that you did for Bruce and then for me. You all will never know how much you mean to me and how much you meant to Bruce.
Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back