-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fistymopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
To anyone who may be interested, looks like Im moving, so its all on the line.
Going to need some funds, so....
Since I cant leave my contact info, I will do my best to keep this forum checked as I am real busy selling this house and buying/ renovating another house.
I will set up a date to have a garage sale for (almost) everything in the shop, cheap, trannies, 4 speeds, motors columns, bellhousings, trim parts and a lot of other A- B- E- parts, Dana 60, tools truck parts, the more you buy the cheaper it gets.

Several other misc.things for sale just ask. I will possibly trade some things on a skidsteer or construction materials for shop/ residential.

Nick, Located in Dallas Ga 30157 about 50 minutes from down town ATL, can deliver/ cheap or free.
My cars do not have nice paint, because I don't care about paint. All the $$ is where it counts, brakes, chassis, wiring, etc so please don't dismiss them as beaters. more pictures upon request.

51 Kaiser Henry J still has the Supersonic 6 in it, has some rust, great hard to find rat rod. fox body chassis slides right under it. $1500

70 Duster
(light blue)
setup for BB, 8.75 , subframe connectors, roll Bar, disc brakes, perfect grille and taillights, very little rust, battery in trunk, lots of extras, new parts too, aluminum radiator, spoiler, trunk floor go with. NMNT /roller $3000

71 Duster
(red oxide primer)
rebuilt 318 360 heads, fresh 750 Holley 727 auto, floor shift, buckets, console, dual exhaust stock tips, needs paint and 1 quarter put on (included) big bolt pattern 3.55 8.75, disc brakes, rallys doesn't need a whole lot to be sweet. drives out great, replaced all suspension and brakes, its built the way you would build it anyway.....$7500

69 Roadrunner clone,
dark blue
(I built the) nasty 318 with new internals, $1200 set of custom built & ported heads, 780 Holley, 5 speed trans, brand new EZ wiring, gauges, 3.55s buckets, car is lightened up a bunch, 7AL, has a little rust, 6 pack hood, very fast, gets 18 mpg 18,000 firm

70 Challenger
yellow
Deputy model 198 slant 6 /3 speed on the floor, buckets, some rust, but lotsa extra parts, some new stuff like weather stripping and poly front end, trim/ sheetmetal all included, NO FRAME RUST $6000 aluminum rims are sold

78 Dodge Ram
green and white
Regular cab short bed, only rust is in the floor pans and a little in the drivers door (have extra door), none in the bed, pretty darn straight truck. Reman motor 318 2bbl runs like a sewing machine, 727, nice ramcharger seats and console, nice 35% tint job on the glass. I lowered it a few inches, can be undone (also have a 4 bag set up to drop it.) I have a 1/2 stack of receipts from the previous owner of replaced items (pretty much everything) runs 10x better than it looks, which was the point of it. $3000

http://s297.photobucket.com/user/fi...d For Sale/78 SBRC Lowered 2014?sort=6&page=1

69 Dodge Charger Original General Lee. THE REAL DEAL, used to belong to Byron Cherry of the Dukes Of Hazzard. Decklid has several autographs, we have the paperwork to verify everything. A factory 383 auto car, now has Fresh built 70 ym 383 and a stout MVB 727. Needs some work done to be a 10, but always garaged. New tires, Possible trade for another running BB Charger with boot. 50k, you can build a General, but you cant build history.
thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 73.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,813
  • 78 ram (16).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,798
  • 20140815_154244.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,802
  • 20141222_154721.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,767
  • 20150316_165456.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,773
  • untitled.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2,765
Where is the rust on the challenger? Any more pictures? Thanks.
http://s297.photobucket.com/user/fi...Speed 70 Challenger FOR SALE?sort=6&page=1
Lower quarters trunk and upper cowl, and roof/back window. that's mainly it, floors are good, fire wall is good and the frame is great. fenders pretty good. But its a real 70 4 speed that's 45 years old.:neutral:
Funny thing is, nobody wants it like this --when you can see the issues. But if I fill it full of bondo and slap an Earl Shieb on it, Ill have to carry a stick. I cant understand folks.:banghead:

http://s297.photobucket.com/user/fi...Speed 70 Challenger FOR SALE?sort=6&page=1
Lower quarters trunk and upper cowl, and roof/back window. that's mainly it, floors are good, fire wall is good and the frame is great. fenders pretty good. But its a real 70 4 speed that's 45 years old.:neutral:
Funny thing is, nobody wants it like this --when you can see the issues. But if I fill it full of bondo and slap an Earl Shieb on it, Ill have to carry a stick. I cant understand folks.:banghead:

the Henry J is sold and the Truck is pending payment, thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back