-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrodder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
At the rate things are going on over here, I feel as if nothing is going to be done no time soon with the Duster. For those of you that may have forgotten the car, the VIN # VS29H0B******. The fender tags were missing when I bought the car. The car is a rolling body, not much else. There are pic's of it on this site, I'll see if I can find the link to it, the car hasn't really changed any from the pic's that you'll see of it. And, what you see in the pic's, is what there is.... I'd like to keep it, and do something with it, but I don't see it going anywhere any time soon, and I don't want it to sit and rot, so I've decided to possibly pass it on to hopefully someone that will do something with it. I do still have a 361 B block motor, complete if interested, I can let it go with the car, if interested that is.... The asking price is $1000, but I may come down on the price, and I want be able to deliver the car anywhere... I am in south west Georgia. If you have any questions, let me know what they are.

Here are the pic's that are on this site: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=26346

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back