Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I have had these parts on here a little while now and they havent sold yet. There have been a few tornados came through here in the past few days and have put a lot of people without anything. Our church has been involved in the process to help these victims and I have been elected to coordinate the meals for the relief workers of the Ky Baptist Convention. I have gotten real close to the real damage doing this. They need under wear type garments. Things you cannot donate. I have taken all of the money I had left from the sale of parts for my car and bought what I could last night. I have 2 more items on here for sale. If ANYONE could use the door and tail light bezels I have listed here, please take them so I can do more for these people. you see this on the t.v. but it isnt real until you are involved in it personally. Red Cross and FEMA has not gotten here yet and are supposed to be here sometime in the next day or so. I am not asking for donations but they are welcome. I am just asking that if someone could use these parts, the money would go to a good cause.Parts is located in northern ky.I am asking $150.00 plus shipping for the door and $75.00 shipped for bezels. one of the corner mounting tabs is broke on one of them but being as these are factory OEM bezels, it didnt affect the mounting of it. It still was tight.

New never installed DUSTER emblems. $75.00 shipped.

Tail light bezels SOLD on ebay.

Attachments

• DSC02646.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC02645.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 500
  • DSC02770.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 530
  • DSC02771.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC02785.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 410
come on guys, surely someone needs these parts. I am donating this to the people who have lost everything. Price is fair and parts is good. ANYONE.

door sold on e-bay. only thing left on this thread is DUSTER emblems. have 4:10 ring and pinion and 7260 yoke for sale on mechanical side.

THANK YOU for what you are doing, we are still doing the same here in Alabama. Like you said when you experience it in person you have a different outlook, thanks again Joe

Its a mess isnt it Joe. I was the coordinator for the relief efforts here in No.Ky and it is sad when you see people who has lost everything.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back