Selling to all of you..

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Thought I would just make a note on the forum due to the recent mishaps or actual rip offs of the buying of parts on this site or others. Many of you know I sell recycled parts. I try to only sell on a few selected forums. I never use e-bag. I have sold a lot of parts to the fellow members on here and as far as I know there has never been a complication. I am a pretty trusting guy and will usually cross ship the part for payment. I may lose a part to someone that doesnt pay... but it hasnt happened yet. Why ? because I find out a bit of who ya are... I make sure you are a true member of the forum (1-5 posts will not get you speedy service) but a deal can be made for sure. I lay out the steps and my program and as I have said never been a issue and have had many return customers. I do this as a hobby, I am not a buisness. So in theory... if ya stiff me the payment...not much going to happen, but I will definately make a note of it and pass it along. Now if for some reason the part doesnt ever make it... (we are at the mercy of the shipper) and we have a phone conversation about it... I send all the money back asap. Now I could screw myself because the customer may have the part in his hand.... the thing is ... know who your selling to.... lay out the process, and use good shipping and communication. There are tons of scammers out there. It is unfortunate... but dont let it stop you from buying your stuff from here... just check people out... get references.. I got 'em ! So .... this being said... if you ever ever have a problem with my dealings... send me a p.m. before out and out public bashing. This helps no one. I handle ever deal clear to the end of the customer being happy.

Happy buying and selling all..... lets just get thes valued Mopars fixed up !

-RPM

Here here. What about them shrimps, dammit? Haven't seen them yet. :)

"Happy buying and selling all..... lets just get thes valued Mopars fixed up !

-RPM"

Quite well said. :cheers:

What you've laid out seems perfectly reasonable and sounds like the way things should work. I find it reassuring that trust still exists in the marketplace.

By and large, people tend to treat others as they feel about themselves. A person whom extends a measure of trust is usually worthy of same.

Thank you for restoring some of my faith in humanity. 8)

Good deal.... Nice to hear there's still integrity in this hobby. Too many people are in it for the profit.

You sir have always been on the up and up when I have ever talked to you, and you have one helluva duster. You're a good guy in my book, never done any business with you, but maybe someday.

Mike

I became a member of this forum Yesterday because I was told of a part for sale here. I am glad I did. Reading most of the post here, I have seen alot of nice people helping out. I, myself, like the way you think, RPM.

Scott, you're a great guy and thanks for selling that carrier, but where have you been in the chat room?

thanks for all who commented.... it all comes down to this " Good practice makes good cents."

-RPM

thanks for all who commented.... it all comes down to this " Good practice makes good cents."

-RPM

I have never bought from you Scott. But I decided a long time ago that I would not hesitate to if the need arose. I have talked to you many times in the chat room and know you are a stand up guy.

Thanks for laying out these tips to fellow members. It can make life easier for a lot of people.

Jack

Hey RPM. I grew up in Boise. My Grandparents still live in Meridian. FABO members... You got to trust someone form the Treasure Valley!

Aloha!:cheers:

hey rpm you got any rear window chrome for a 1967 post dart ,i need the bottom passenger side peice

unfortunately ... no... I dont have any of that Dart trim.... thanks for checking with me though !

-RPM

unfortunately ... no... I dont have any of that Dart trim.... thanks for checking with me though !

-RPM

Hiya RPM,
I guess this answers my PM about Dart trim. Oh well, it was worth a try. Thanks,
Jim

Thanks RPM, I will send you a PM first and get your input if I have any
one bidding on my intake, I have been warned of some of them all ready out there..

I have purchased from two fellow members and sent checks before receiving and had no problems. I may be "trusting" on this site but if a member has enough hits I am comfortable. This site is my Mopar life line!

That is a good point Kevin. You see somebody with 500 plus posts and not causing a rucus with every post, you can be pretty well rest assured, they are good people.

Jack

hi everyone, new guy here, hello, anytime I sell an engine or transmission and give a description I always guarantee items for sale in writing,I have some A body stuff but want to sell this super fine bodied and painted 1974 duster I have first. If you would like pix, my email address is [email protected],im mainly into racing and hate to let this car go. $3500 as it sits or $6000 for all the items I have for the car. mint black buckets ,mint rear seat, decent black dash pad. 1 slight indent.New rebuilt manual steering box with correct 340 pitman arm,70 340 standard bore short block,never been apart, miked out bores and shows no wear.has the original pistons still, turns freely.comes with a pro built 727 and custom pro built 35 to 3800 converter. original mint black bucket seats and mint original rear seat. A body rear in nice shape 4 on 5 pattern axles,new shoes on backing plates and new wheel cylinders.needs center section and drums, floor pan retains original paint and can be waxed,original rubber mat.hard to find rear taillens protector cover, think these were on the folddown seat cars? car side windows are a lil scratched ,seems to be a BB hole in windshield,needs an antaneea mast ,the bezel is nice, needs a trunk gasket as when I had it shipped from california 4 years ago the guys truck broke down and it rained . when I got it the spare tirewell was full of water so it has slight surface rust that could be wire brushed ,primed and painted. but this car is SUPER nice.tired slant 6 and 904 but with above mentioned parts its a steal. I dont know who marvin is but if someone pays 6k for the car and all the parts ill donate $500 to his account long as its valid. Great buy on this car .just rebuild of engine $1400 includes a new carb,and rebuilt 904 $600. 8k invested, a lil interior installation, new windshield 200 bux installed,gaskets in great shape,new or polished side windows , detail trans and engine and its a 12k car. just dont have the space for it and I will be sad to see it go, hopefully as a father ,son project.the price is less than the cost i have in this car by around $2500. manual discs up front, solid front suspension,my loss your gain, and im willing to just sell the 70 340 lower end ,complete lifters to oil pan with a new B@M proshifter and the complete trans for $1300 with written guarantee. car is in fla. thanx, and hello, its nice to be here.hate to see it go but hard times force sale, if it sells anyhow,thanx for reading my post

-
Back