Sending prayers to "Waggin"!!!

-
It looks like Dodger didn't make it either.

What a shock it was to read this! Prayers sent to Curtis. I'll try and call him for an update in a day or two. Get Well brother!

Wow, that's terrible. I don't know what to say.

Sorry to hear about Mary and Dodger, I hope Waggs can pull through.

Prayers for strength and healing for my friend/Brother Wag's !

Does any body know if he's ok??? How bad was he hurt?? Is he still in the hospital??? How's he doing??? Any new news???

Does any body know if he's ok??? How bad was he hurt?? Is he still in the hospital??? How's he doing??? Any new news???

I know that he's home, his injuries were pretty bad but he's tough, but unfortunately it's true that Mary and Dodger did not survive! My heart is broken at the thought the Curtis has to recouperate and not be able to say goodbye to his friends in a manner that he would prefer!! My prayers are still with him, and all of the family and friends affected by this tragedy!!!

I know that he's home, his injuries were pretty bad but he's tough, but unfortunately it's true that Mary and Dodger did not survive! My heart is broken at the thought the Curtis has to recouperate and not be able to say goodbye to his friends in a manner that he would prefer!! My prayers are still with him, and all of the family and friends affected by this tragedy!!!
Saddening

I just got off the phone with Curtis (aka Waggin). He is pretty banged up from the boat accident. He isn't exactly sure what happened or what caused the accident. But he was testing piloting a new air boat and hit a tree. Some other boaters that were nearby and happened to be a Police. Pulled Curtis out of the water and performed CPR on him and was able to revive him. They also attempted to revive CPR on Mary but were unsuccessful. Curtis said his ability to operate his computer are limited but he will try and get on it. He also said to give his phone number out to anyone that wants it so Message me if you want it and I'll send it to you.
Curtis is faced with having to come up with the funeral cost for Mary. So I'm asked him if I could get his Pay Pal address in case some of our members would like to help him out financially. His pay pal is [email protected]
Curtis said he needs to sell his 65 Valiant Wagon if anyone is interested to cover the bills he has endured.

-
Back