senior project help

-

amzchad

Reaction score
I need an idea for my senior project. This can be anything as long as i could afford it. Mabey get some help from the people on fabo haha. My community service part of the project is already taken care of. So give me some ideas.

thanks

Chad

to say "anything" might be too much, can you narrow it down a bit? like a car project, house project? are you going to a vocational school or a regular hight school?
-Tim

regular high school and i would like to do something involving my car or another one

i rebuilt a 383 for mine and did a motor swap on a power wagon i was homeschooled tho so idk if that would work for u

team up with the home ec department and learn to stitch up your own interior? you will be developing a marketable skill.
or go green and convert it to run on propane?
-Tim

you could try setting a land-speed record at bonneville! a couple years ago two kids set one for motorized bicycle @ 38mph using an old schwinn wizzer bike. the key is do your research and find a class with no record or one that looks attainable for your budget and skill level. those guys basically created a class to try for.
p.s. riding lawnmower record was set at over 80mph a few years back!!!

some ideas i had were

skydiving (my mom wont sign the paper so that ones out)

Build a 360 magnum (i dont know about money right now)

custom consle fiberglass (thats affordable and i am considering it)

Switch interior over to black

paint my car (again tons of work and money)

thats all i can think of right now

if the fiberglass work is possible for you, why not try pulling a mold off your front end and making a whole fiberglass front clip (fenders/hood/bumpers) it sure wouldn't take a whole senior year to do that.

or how about build a t-bucket with spare parts. i'm going to be doing that next year just for fun. they are pretty darn simple to build.

-tim

Hey Chad,
How about doing double "duty" and find a senior citizen who needs their ride repaired then research the web for the site where you can post your project/need and seek donations. The site is real, I just can't remember the address.
Best of luck from a soon to be advanced senior.

actually a friend and i just talked it over and may be doing a muscle car show in our town. still looking for ideas though

-
Back