Serious 904 oil pan leak help

-
If your sitting in Park and you just put in Reverse the car will reverse at like 10 mph with no gas given on ide. It’s like it’s very low geared.
What is your idle rpm?
Tell me about your torque converter, stock? Stall speed?

What is your idle rpm?
Tell me about your torque converter, stock? Stall speed?
idle about 700
no idea about torque converter to be truthfully honest... when i bought car the transmission was still in the car with the torque converter and No motor.. so I just went forward and proceed to drop the motor and fire.

idle about 700
no idea about torque converter to be truthfully honest... when i bought car the transmission was still in the car with the torque converter and No motor.. so I just went forward and proceed to drop the motor and fire.
I suspect that you have a stock "tight" converter, very little slippage.
I my mind there are a couple of things that can cause the car jerk when you put it in gear. High idle speed, tight converter and perhaps some weird internal pressure issue. Do the easy things first, go back and verify your idle speed use two different tach's to see if they read the same.

I suspect that you have a stock "tight" converter, very little slippage.
I my mind there are a couple of things that can cause the car jerk when you put it in gear. High idle speed, tight converter and perhaps some weird internal pressure issue. Do the easy things first, go back and verify your idle speed use two different tach's to see if they read the same.
ok on it. thank you for the advice

Harsh engagement from neutral to drive or reverse:
Engine idle speed too high
Valve body malfunction or leakage
Hydraulic pressure too high
Worn or faulty rear clutch

-
Back